Graduate Theological Union
Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University
Assistant Professor of Moral Theology
Core Doctoral Faculty Member
At GTU since 2003
A.B., Cornell University
D.V.M., Cornell University
M.T.S., Harvard Divinity School
Th.D., Harvard Divinity School
Current Research and Teaching Interests
- Fundamental Moral Theology
- Sexual Ethics
- Virtue Ethics
- Moral Development
- “Humility, A Pilgrim’s Virtue.” New Theology Review February, 2006.
- “Why Ordination Matters: A Reflection from Jamaica.” New Theology Review May, 2004.
- "Virtues for Genomics: Curiosity and Skepticism in Genetic Research." Irish Theological Quarterly Winter, 2003.
- “Juana, SJ: The History (and Future?) of Women in the Society of Jesus.” L. Fullam. Studies in the Spirituality of Jesuits, Nov. 1999.