Graduate Theological Union
At GTU since 1999
Ph.D., University of Notre Dame, 1996
M.A., University of Notre Dame, 1992
M.Div., Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology, 1989
B.A., Hellenic College, 1982
Current Research and Teaching Interests
- History of Byzantine Liturgy
- Theological Interpretations of Liturgical Events
- Ecclesiology; Church in Orthodox Christian Thought
- Liturgical History: Early & Medieval
- Orthodox Christian Theology of Person
- Orthodox Christian Spirituality
- "Liturgical Adaptation: Three Illustrations" in The Orthodox Parish in America, Holy Cross Orthodox Press, 2003.
- Eight entries in Paul F. Bradshaw (ed.), The New SCM Dictionary of Liturgy and Worship (London: SCM Press, 2002). Antidoron, Diptychs, Enarxis, Eucharist, Great Entrance, Little Entrance, Orthodox Worship, Prothesis.
- Teaching Orthodox Theology in Particular Educational and Cultural Contexts," Ministerial Formation 90, 2000.