Graduate Theological Union
Many resources are available to GTU Faculty. The links below are provided as a quick way to locate faculty information:
NB: To fill out forms electronically, download first and open in Acrobat Reader.
The forms below are intended for students entering the MA Program in fall 2016 or afterward. Students who began the program in spring 2016 or before should use the forms here.
- MA Advisor Checklist
- Petition to Transfer Coursework
- Common MA: Biblical Languages Concentration Checklist
- Islamic Studies Concentration Checklist
- Jewish Studies Concentration Checklist
- Hindu Studies Concentration Checklist
- Buddhist Studies Concentration Checklist
- Jain Studies Concentration Checklist
- Yoga Studies Concentration Checklist
- Language Proficiency Certification Petition
- MA Thesis Proposal Form
- Oral Exam Committee Request (for Biblical Languages Concentration students only)
- Statement of Intent to Graduate, MA students
- Statement of Readiness to Schedule Defense
- Thesis Filing/ Oral Exam Extension Agreement
- Special Reading Course, MA Level
- MA Request for Leave of Absence
Faculty can use WebAdvisor to input grades; view class rosters; view class schedules; and view advisee information (transcripts, current course schedule, GPA, credit totals, and admission test scores).
N.B.: 128-bit cipher strength encryption required. If you need a password or encounter problems with WebAdvisor, please contact your school’s registrar. If you are using a Mac, access to WebAdvisor is available with Netscape, but not Internet Explorer.
Colleague Web Wizard
For reporting other Colleague information via the web (e.g. student or faculty information, and the consortial directory), you can access WebWizard here. Contact Tech Support by email or at 510/849-8204 with questions about WebWizard.
- Core Doctoral Faculty Handbook
- Rostered Faculty Handbook
- Student Handbooks (includes links to handbooks for doctoral program, MA program, and international students)
- Calendars and Deadlines
- Faculty Committees
- Faculty Publications
- Dining Services
- Safety and Emergencies
Information on faculty meetings and appointments
Administrative Assistant & MA Coordinator, Dean’s Office
GTU Dean and Vice President of Academic Affairs (Interim)
Director of Communications