Graduate Theological Union
Quick Link: Wireless Complaint and Comment form
Reference Desk Hours:
Other hours available by request.
Ask a librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-649-2501 or visit us!
NEW: Pilot program: online virtual reference appointments. We can meet with you online, by appointment. No software installation is necessary, you will need a headphone or speakers and will be able to meet with the librarian in your browser window. Please use this form to set an appointment.
Available 24/7: Our Guides and Tutorials!
- Locate a specific fact, or answer a specific question
- Find a particular book, journal, journal article, video, slide set, or audio tape
- Find materials on a particular topic
- Provide basic instruction on research skills such as finding journal articles, searching for books, or how to use Biblical reference tools
- Assist in using electronic research tools, such as the ATLA Religion Database
- Suggest additional avenues for researching a topic
- Submit interlibrary loan requests (Note: These may take 2 weeks or more. You will be contacted when the requested book or materials arrive.)
- Approve format and paper for thesis and dissertation. Request materials from Special Collections and Archives.
Telephone during scheduled hours: 510-649-2501
Ask a Librarian Form Note: Do not use the form for renewals, SFTS/GTU item requests, holds, or recalls. Instead call the circulation department at 510-649-2500.