Graduate Theological Union
Ask a librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-649-2501 or visit us at the reference desk!
NOTE: Please contact the circulation desk for help with your library card or account, to renew items, to place holds/recalls, to reserve study rooms, and to check on library services and hours. email@example.com or (510) 649-2500. This phone number is answered all of the library's open hours.
Available 24/7: Our Guides and Tutorials!
New chat program for Fall 2016! We are piloting a chat-reference program for fall. Please let us know what you think.
- Locate a specific fact, or answer a specific question
- Find a particular book, journal, journal article, video, slide set, or audio tape
- Find materials on a particular topic
- Provide basic instruction on research skills such as finding journal articles, searching for books, or how to use Biblical reference tools
- Assist in using electronic research tools, such as the ATLA Religion Database
- Suggest additional avenues for researching a topic
- Submit Interlibrary Loan requests (Note: These may take 2 weeks or more. You will be contacted when the requested book or materials arrive.)
- Approve format and paper for thesis and dissertation
- Request materials from Special Collections and Archives
Telephone during scheduled hours: 510-649-2501
Ask a Librarian Form Note: Do not use the form for renewals, SFTS/GTU item requests, holds, or recalls. Instead call the circulation department at 510-649-2500.